SAM (MARY) LEONARD fell asleep in the Lord unexpectedly Tuesday, June 26. The funeral service was served for her Thursday evening and the Divine Liturgy Friday, with burial in Lakewood Cemetery. She was much loved in this church, especially by the children, who were drawn to her. She was the friend of anyone who needed a friend. She had a great love and zeal for the Lord and this church, and told everybody she met about it. We pray for her and her husband, Tim, her children Shaun, Kim, and Todd and their families. We will serve the 9th day Panikhida for her this Wednesday after Vespers. May her memory be eternal!
- Classes on Orthodox Christianity
- Sermon on Oct. 23, 2016 – St. James, the Brother of the Lord
- Announcements for Oct. 23, 2016
- Sermon on Oct. 16, 2016 – The Thorns – St. Luke 8: 5-15
- Announcements for October 16, 2016
- Sermon on Oct. 9, 2016 – Raising the Widow’s Son at Nain – St. Luke 7:11