SAM (MARY) LEONARD fell asleep in the Lord unexpectedly Tuesday, June 26. The funeral service was served for her Thursday evening and the Divine Liturgy Friday, with burial in Lakewood Cemetery. She was much loved in this church, especially by the children, who were drawn to her. She was the friend of anyone who needed a friend. She had a great love and zeal for the Lord and this church, and told everybody she met about it. We pray for her and her husband, Tim, her children Shaun, Kim, and Todd and their families. We will serve the 9th day Panikhida for her this Wednesday after Vespers. May her memory be eternal!
- Classes on Orthodox Christianity
- Sermon on March 26 – St. Luke 1:24 – The power of the Highest shall overshadow thee
- Announcements for March 26, 2017
- Sermon on March 19, 2017 – The Cross is Not Over – St. Mark 8:34 – 9:1
- Announcements for March 19, 2017
- Holy Week Schedule and Commentary – 2017